Italy holds a special place in the hearts and minds of the fashion world.
Known for their penchant for quality and refinement, Italian designers have produced some of the finest products on the market.
Now, for our Spring collection, we couldn't resist the opportunity to put together our first collaborative collection with a family-owned workshop on the Southeastern Coast of Italy.
Created using indigo fabrics from world-renowned factory, Canclini, the Federico Selvedge Shirt is a soft cotton shirt, featuring a unique selvedge pocket.
With a subtle stripe and a rounded collar, this'll quickly become one of your go-to shirts.
- Limited edition.
- Selvedge-lined front pocket.
- Made exclusively for Rye 51 in a collaboration with a family-owned workshop on the Southeastern Coast of Italy.
- Made using a soft cotton fabric in world-renowned factory, Canclini.
- Made with hand-selected mother of pearl buttons.
- True to size, athletic (but not skinny) fit.